Friday, January 30, 2015

Sweet Love

She whispers, "I'm afraid of falling." 
He smiles, "I'll catch you." 




First of all I have to say that actually that break wasn't planned but I'm more than excited to announce that I'm going to take up things again. But in a more slowly rhythm since school is getting tougher. 

I mentioned in my last post that I'm working on a big project and wow, it has been a success yet! We set up our company and called it BARØYIf requested, I'll do a separate blog post about that whole thing soon. What do you think about this? 


My life changed a little bit since the start of my break. I got a shorter hair cut but most important I've been discovering a completely new happiness just because of one person.  


My advise: Don't be afraid to change. Even if its a hard decision. Listen to your heart, more than to your head. You may loose something good but you may gain something better. Always remeber that.  




I'm totally into the minimalistic look currently. Mixing white, brown, beige, black and gold together and add a little extra, like for example the earrings from H&M I'm wearing in this outfit, is just fun. For this look I chose a dress from Choies and black heels from my all time favourite Jeffrey Campbell - you can't see them unfortunately but I'm sure you'll get to see them.

See you soon!


22 comments:

  1. AMAZING!! ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be really interesting in a post about the company thing! And your dress is wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect dress dear!

    http://terners.blogspot.com/2015/01/mens-fashion-week-in-milan-fw-2015.html

    It will be pleasure for me if you will visit my blog!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wie toll, dass wieder meh postisch :) Freu mi!

    Lg Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed your posts!! Looking forward to your new stuff! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful pictures! I think thats great advise :) Happy to see more of your posts!

    http://anovamelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good that you are back. Exploring new stuff is always great :) you look stunning as always♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos--gorgeous! Excited to hear about the new business and the new love :)

    Xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would lOVE to hear about the new company. love your pictures as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lookbook -- I love you in very tight pants or pantyhose - Nice body

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cool look! You really got the seventies vibe down pat zaful. as usual, you look lovely and wonderful :)) clothing amazon coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. W-O-W !!!! What an amazing dress that you wear here!
    It's so brilliant, so pure, just so beautiful!!

    You look so stunning in it dear! :)


    XX,
    CHRISTINA KEY

    ReplyDelete
  13. You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
    happy wheels game | friv4 | happy wheels | games for girls | games girls | happy wheels unblocked

    ReplyDelete