Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sharpen your mind
















 

 









OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Jumpsuit Ragged Priest
Cardigan Arnhem
Watch Daniel Wellington (15% off with 'jessicachrist')
Gymbag Kollegg (Get it from UrbanPeople)
5-Panel Cap Kollegg (Get it from UrbanPeople)
Shoes Nike 

Casual outfits are my favourite ones, especially when it's summer. I prefer having my hands free so this gymbag is absolutely perfect for me. I'm totally into beige, grey, yellow and brown (leather!) currently, as you can see obviously! 

Since a few weeks I've totally got into a sneaker hoarder. In Switzerland, it's really a struggle to find some cool shoes so I was happy when I found these beautys online in a European store.  I have lots of black and brown coloured shoes, so they bring, with its yellow and coral, variety into my shoe collection. 



22 comments:

  1. perfect!
    love this very much!
    nike's are adorable!

    http://terners.blogspot.com/2014/06/cowgirl.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! Awesome gymbag and shoes <3

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look with a perfect sporty touch! <3

    http://anovamelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, casual but soooo summer appropriate.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!Love your outfit!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choice of setting, great hat too! :)

    http://cluniburton.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! you look so great! Cap is awesome :)
    anyway here's a very nice photos :) I really love it <3

    xoxo,
    Anna

    annsthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit :)

    fashionparislover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit! you look so great, simple and chic! I anyway here's a very nice photos :) I really love it
    friv

    friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I am forever loving your work, I hope one day my work is as successful :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heyy!! I've found your blog through lookbook.nu and Iike your original style. Much of variety! And very nice to see you wearing sneakers. I just launched my new blog with the focus on sneaker looks! So you might like! ;)

    www.trendbutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best deal to get the best fitness band india under 5000 are stylish, light-weight and comfortable to wear. best fitness tracker under 5000

    ReplyDelete
  13. Talent recruiting platform for aspiring top models, influencers, anchors, singers and for other artists. Hire freelance models, freelance actors and actresses, makeup artists jobs in India. jobs for models

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get amazing offers on all antique and unique gifts. Buy gifts for parents, gifts for brother, gifts
    for sister, gifts for couple etc from one place. gifts for grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Check the best review websites in india, best product review sites india, best electronic reviews site, best gadget reviews site etc. best review websites in india

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best place to get inspirational quotes, love, good morning, life, funny, sad. Also get the best thought, moral stories in hindi. motivational stories in hindi

    ReplyDelete